Friday, October 24, 2008

The sweetest May, this is not your luck....

I know I said I'd finish the previous post, but I do not have the brain/will power to do it right now. But I still feel the need for a post of some sorts. So my ebay shopping is going well, found a lot with Mad Love and the first issue of the Harley Quinn series for a not-quite-so-ridiculous-as-usual price. Assuming that it doesn't get bid inflated. Hence why I am currently outbidded, but am waiting to bid on it again, because I am one of those last minute bidding jerks. :)
I also found a lot with the three LOTDK Halloween specials by Loeb/Sale. SUPER EXCITED. I love their creepy pumkins, very signature. I am also looking at a set of Nofesratu comics and lots of LOTDK. I love comics. End of story.
Time to paint :)

No comments: